Syntel Walkin Recruitment for Freshers from 16th to 20th November 2015. Syntel Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Financial Analyst Position. B.Sc, BCA, BCS, B.Com, BA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Also Check: Syntel Placement Papers
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, BCS, B.Com, BA|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
About The Company:
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- The job profile will involve Financial Analysis of various financial and investment products and instruments.
- It will be a back office profile with no calling or sales involved.
- It will be a great opportunity to get a wide exposure to Global Securities & Capital Markets.
- Educational Qualification / Certifications required:
- B.COM / BBA / BMS / BCA/ BFT/ B.A (economics) / M.A (economics)/ M.COM
- Candidates waiting for T.Y. B.Com or T.Y. B.B.A. results are eligible
- AMFI / NCFM Certifications (not necessary)
- MBA’s without experience are not eligible(MBA’s correspondence/Distance learning freshers can apply)
Syntel Selection Process:
- Round 1- Free Speech Round (Introduction round)
- Round 2- Written (Essay) Test
- Round 3 – Aptitude Test
- Round 3- HR Interview
- Round 4- Operations Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Syntel Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 16th to 20th November 2015
Time of Interview: 10:30 AM – 1 PM
2nd Floor Building # 4, Mindspace – Airoli,
Thane Belapur Road,
Navi Mumbai 400708
Contact Person: Rahul Das