Oracle Recruitment 2015-2016 for Graduate freshers – Apply Online. Oracle Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Consultant position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, MS freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Oracle Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Oracle Placement Papers
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, MS|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- As a Associate Consultant you will be working with a team on development, and system/integration testing, issue resolution fixing using oracle methodologies.
- You will be working in projects which will involve Oracle BI suite of products
- You may be required to work in shifts to support 24/7 applications
- You will be working on both offshore and onsite client projects.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Collaborate and work effectively with large teams
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Demonstrable ability to build elegant code packages
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools
- Skilled in at least one Operating system Windows Server/Linux/AIX/Solaris
- Ready to travel as and when required by project.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Products & Technology.
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs