Also Check: Oracle Placement Papers
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Admin Support|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- In this role, you will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability.
- Also, you will be the point of contact for new customers, introducing and educating them on Oracle as a whole. You will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge of specific product areas within our core technologies and/or applications.
- Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment.
- Bachelors degree, an ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, demonstrate prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
- Entry-level Support professional who analyzes customer needs, configures the solution, and provides appropriate solution to the customer.
- Ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models.
- Resolve any gaps in functionality. Ability to answer operational and application questions and consult the customer in a manner to transfer ownership of the system to the customer.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to the role. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs