NCR Recruitment 2015 - 2016 for freshers - Software Test Engineer. NCR Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Software Test Engineer Position. Bachelor's Degree freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries.
- Position required to perform Payments Software installations; Conduct system integration testing of Payment Solution Applications; Report defects found during system integration testing into the incident tracking system; Verify fixes provided by developers to software issues found during testing; Perform software patch testing for field related issues; Communicate daily testing status to management and technical leads/key developers; Support test case development and update activities; Support other test team members on testing activities
- Position will work on projects of low to medium complexity, and exercise judgment within defined procedures & practices to determine appropriate action
- Responsible for participating in design reviews and code walkthroughs to ensure testability; Ensuring project team understands testing process and error documentation as well as to support the education of development teams in the use of automation tools and techniques applied to unit tests; Generating a test plan to ensure that test cases cover the entire scope of stories delivered by software development; Maintaining multiple test environments; Constructing automated integration and system test cases, which provide optimal coverage and promote re-use of software components
- Responsible for conducting automated and manual acceptance, integration and system tests and tracking problems; Diagnosing, isolating, and implementing remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code, using knowledge of system characteristics and utilizing software based system maintenance and tracking tools
- Required to participate in design reviews to ensure testability of software; Participate in software code inspections and reviews to ensure testability of software; Consult with developers to ensure the software is covered by automated Unit Tests
- Executes assembly/test procedures; Assists with development and testing of a particular module or assembly/test process based on detailed design documents; Tests and releases a small fix, process change or corrective action to improve quality, yield or manufacturing cycle time; Updates and writes specifications or assembly/test procedures
- Construct automated test software per requirements; Follows coding standards and the software development lifecycle defined by the organization; Perform software configuration management per local specifications; Debug software modules
- Responsible for defining the overall test plan for the projects they are assigned to, in conjunction with the software project teams; Auditing the early stages of the development lifecycle until Unit/Component Test Complete; Defining and executing an effective integration test plan, including supporting documentation.
- Building and developing knowledge of available test practices and tools; Develop and maintain product knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline Internships and/or 0-3 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Excellent problem solving and analytical skills Ability to work independently or as part of a team Attention to detail Adjusts to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change; Accepts and adapts to new or alternative approaches
- Prior experience with testing ATM software Full development lifecycle exposure Experience with Java, JUnit, objects oriented development, web applications, client/server applications Experience, certification/training or skills in development environments, architecture, software design, coding and testing, and programming languages EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs