National Instruments Off Campus Drive for freshers – 6th November 2015. National Instruments Job Openings in Delhi, Bangalore and Pune For Freshers as Technical Sales Consultant. Only 2013, 2014 and 2015 Batch Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. BE, B.Tech Freshers Jobs in Bangalore. This drive is through eLitmus, so good PH score is required to attend.
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Delhi, Pune|
|Event Date||6th November 2015|
|Last Date||5th November 2015|
|Job Role||Technical Sales Consultant|
About The Company:
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
- As a Technical Sales Consultant, you are an integral member of the National Instruments worldwide Sales organization.
- It’s a consultative based selling role, with a fast paced team environment cultivating, collaborating and closing sales opportunities in the respective geographies in India.
- National Instruments products are used for highly advanced test, measurement and automation environments with exciting outcomes.
- BE/B.Tech from 2012, 2013 or 2014 batch (ALL branches)
- Good academics and pH score
- To drive and expand National Instruments Business through Consultative Selling
- Ability to identify and close potential sales opportunity & consistently meet Sales Targets
- Constant and Effective communication within the team, between various teams and the sales management
- To work with Field Sales teams to cover the entire geography and create up selling opportunities for our Product Portfolio
- Provide timely and accurate business reporting and forecasting to management
- Further develop National Instruments market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style
- Strong Engineering Background
- Ability to drive for results and take initiative
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Can-Do Attitude