Iopex Walkin Recruitment for Freshers from 12th to 13th November 2015. iOPEX Technologies Job Openings in Chennai For Corporate Training Coordinator Position. Any Graduate Freshers are Eligible to attend this walkin drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||iOPEX Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Training Coordinator|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About iOPEX Company:
Our Mission is to Significantly improve the operations efficiency and reduce cost of operations for our customers.
Our culture is that of a silicon valley product company.
The Company has built a cutting edge ahead of market Intellectual Property framework for Optimization of Operating expenses incurred by a CIO in running infrastructure and maintaining software applications.
- We are hiring Training Coordinator for our Chennai location.
- Position: Training Coordinator
- Location: Chennai
- Compensation: As per Industry Standard.
- Years of Experience: 0 to 1 year
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Supervise technical training for staff.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- High energy, highly motivated and self-directed, high sense of urgency.
- Teamwork skill is very important.
iOPEX Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
iOPEX Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 12th and 13th November 2015
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 6 PM
32A & B , Ground floor,
AMBIT IT Park,