Infinite Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers on 21st November. Infinite Job Openings in Bangalore for Technical Support Engineer Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to attend this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Ltd.|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About Infinite Company:
Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Limited is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management, Intellectual Property (IP) leveraged solutions and IT services, with focus on Telecom, Media, Manufacturing and Healthcare Industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation &amp;amp;amp; Verification, Product Development &amp;amp;amp; Support, to higher value-added offerings, including, Managed Platform and Product Engineering Services. Our telecommunication-specific services and solutions to telecom Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) include Product-engineering and lifecycle management services relating to telecom equipment used in areas such as transmission, switching, access and Operational Support Systems (OSS), in both legacy and Next Generation Networks (NGNs). With our experience in executing several large mission-critical IT and Infrastructure projects for our clients in the telecom domain, and our acquisition in 2007 of a telecom-focused company, Comnet International Co, USA
- Attend and resolve problems reported by end users on telephone / email.
- Attend telephone calls made to help desk by end user, take all necessary details about the problem and users/assets and try to resolve the problem on telephone./Check all Email Requests and take appropriate steps to get the Issue reported resolved.
- Ensure that calls/Emails received at Helpdesk are responded in specified time frame and resolved /escalated.
- Record all calls/Emails into the tool(s) provided by the client.
- Ensure that calls / emails as responded per SLAs defined.
- Escalate unresolved calls/Emails to the appropriate teams such as circle desk side teams or application support teams.
- Notify the CUSTOMER Focal Point of systems or equipment failures, or of an emergency, according to the Procedures Manual;
- Provide system status recording for in scope systems with status information such as known major incidents and estimated recovery times;
- Interface with and coordinate problem determination and resolution with the CUSTOMER Focal Point and/or Third Party service providers;
- Monitor problem status to facilitate problem closure within defined Service Level criteria or escalate in accordance with the escalation procedures the Procedures Manual defines;
- With IBM’s assistance, establish and maintain Call prioritization guidelines and escalation procedures;
- Maintain an escalation/notification contact list of SERVICE PROVIDER Focal Point, including names and telephone, pager, fax numbers, and provide for distribution;
- Adhere to the predefined guidelines of call management process.
- Check for outstanding cases
- Ensure that all tickets are transferred to the right resolver groups
- Meet targets of First Call Resolution and Customer Satisfaction for Voice as well as Email
Infinite Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Infinite Walk in Details:
Walkin Date: 21st November 2015
Time: 10 AM – 12:30 PM
Walk in Venue:
157, EPIP Zone, Phase 2
LandMark – Next to Igate , Whitefeild, Bangalore
Contact Person – Vinay Anand