iGATE Off Campus Recruitment 2015-2016 from 16th to 20th November. IGATE Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Trainee Associate Position. Only B.Com , BBM, MBA, M.Com freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||B.Com , BBM, MBA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 6 Months|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Experience level: 0-6months
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to service quality and teamwork within the unit/department.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks
- Adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Resolves issues & roadblocks in execution and timely escalation to manager.
- Knowledge / Experience on insurance operations
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Typing 35-40 wpm without errors
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Candidates willing to work in Night Shifts only need to apply
- Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement of 2 year as per the company policy
- Candidates should have minimum of 50% in X, XII, Graduation with not more than 3yr gap in education and /career.
Date : 16th to 20th November 2015
IGATE Global Solutions Ltd,
158 – 162 & 165 – 170, EPIP Phase-2,
Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
Contact Person: SelvaKumar
iGate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Applicant id email along with venue detail( will be communicated through email).
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, under graduation course and post-graduation.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: College ID card / Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply For iGate: