iGATE Off Campus Recruitment 2015-2016 for Software Engineer Freshers. IGATE Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Engineer Position. Only BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Registrations open for IGATE Training Institute campus event for final year B.E / BTech – Java trained candidates graduated in the year 2014/2015.
- Candidates who wish to participate MUST meet the following criteria:
- should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (1 to 8 Semester) aggregate
- should have no gaps in education.
- Candidates should have completed their training in Java
- B.E / BTech – Java Trained candidates
- You must be willing to work in any of the service lines.
- You may be deployed in any of our offices / client locations. Check our website for all offices -www.igate.com
- You may be required to work in shifts.
- You will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement.
iGate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Applicant id email along with venue detail( will be communicated through email).
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, under graduation course and post-graduation.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: College ID card / Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply For iGate: