HP Freshers Recruitment 2015 - 2016 for Freshers - Java Developer. HP Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Java Developer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Graduate Jobs In India At HP Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Placement Papers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
About The Company:Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Undertakes the service management activities and minor enhancement involved in the ongoing delivery of Application Management. Provides application lifecycle technical expertise for the support, monitoring, troubleshooting, change and enhancement of packaged (e.g. SAP, Oracle) or custom applications (e.g. Java, .NET and Mainframe) in accordance with contractual terms and conditions and established technical standards such as CMMI-SCC and ISO.
- Provides technical input, and delivery model solutions/recommendations to Application Management Services deal pursuit.
- Engages in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts.
- Undertakes the full range of Service Management functions required to ensure service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and committed service levels on an on-going basis following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards, such as ISO, and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Manages the technical/service relationships: between the company and the customer, between the company and subcontractors/vendors, or among various company internal organizations.
- Works with the key customers, and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (e.g., Account Executive and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business.
- The company's Application Management employees are supported by Service Desk function when they work directly with application end-users on application incidents. Provides input to and/or manages service improvement programs regarding customer satisfaction and service delivery.
- Technical Knowledge: Apply growing technical knowledge (e.g. SAP, Java, .NET) to solve application issues with limited risk/complexity. . Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for the company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents. Document known errors and work arounds.
- Escalation Management: identify and action escalations in line with defined policy
- Change Management/ Implementation: Under general direction implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility. Understand and escalate scope changes per change control process.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the company's solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
- Customer Relationship Management: Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
- Contract Knowledge: Demonstrates basic understanding of business contract to support and meet contractual metrics and obligations in area of responsibility.
- Capacity and Performance Monitor performance checkpoints.
- Business Continuity Responsible for executing recovery actions.
Education and Experience:
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
Typical Skills Include:
- (developing) understanding of applications technology in area of direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- (developing) ITIL Process knowledge
- (developing) Customer Service
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
You can also see: HP Jobs For Freshers
Related Fresher Jobs:
- HCL Bserv Walkin Recruitment drive for freshers - 11th to 15th November 2015
- Tata BSS Walkin Recruitment for Freshers from 12th to 18th November 2015
- Spicejet Walkin Recruitment in Hyderabad for freshers On 15th November 2015
- Bajaj Capital Freshers Walkin Drive in Mumbai from 11th to 14th November 2015
How To Apply For HP:
Share This Job Opening...!!