HP Bangalore Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for Freshers – System Engineer. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as System Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Placement Papers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
About The Company:
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products in the areas of HP servers, firmware and system management.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong experience with Core JAVA, J2EE based architecture, Web technologies
- HTML5, REST interface development
- Experience managing Linux (RH, SUSE), and Windows (2008, 2012) systems
- Driver dependency resolution & system debugging experience
- Good knowledge of PXE, DHCP, capture & deploy technology
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Experience with HP Server Provisioning/Deployment
- AGILE development methodology
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs