HCL Walkin Recruitment Drive 2015-2016 in Chennai from 18th to 21st November. HCL Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Junior Engineer – Product Support position. BE, B.Tech and Diploma freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
You can practice: HCL Placement Papers
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer – Product Support|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,50,000 – 3,25,000 P.A|
- Assist BT Customers over the phone, with Technical troubleshooting by providing Excellent Customer Service for BT Sports and TV
- Assist BT Customers over the phone, with Order Provisioning, Order cancelation, delayed orders, expedites, etc.
- Trouble shooting for Broadband related issues.
- Setting up wireless connection on Laptops and Desktops.
- Connectivity issues with ops Modem, Routers, Hubs and Switches.
- Dealing with network connectivity LAN , WAN and MAN.
- Checking the exchange line issues / outages / fixing appointment with the technician at UK.
- Highly confident communicators with excellent interactive ability.
- Tailors tone and communication style to the customers needs.
- Offers clear explanations.
- Demonstrable call control skills.
- Culturally aware with good intercultural skills.
- Crafts appropriate responses to customer objections and uses strategies to repair communication.
- Speaks standard business English in a neutral accent with no mother tongue influence
- Highly sentient.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to customers emotions.
- A high level of professional integrity with a tendency to do the right thing.
- Tenacity in dealing with complex problems.
- An analytical thinker, showing the ability to make decision and solve customer problems with minimal supervision.
- Can identify non value add processes and practices. Able to articulate and champion more effective ways of working.
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
You can also see: HCL Jobs For Freshers
Related Fresher Jobs:
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th to 21st November 2015
Walkin Time: 10 AM
107 Harris Road, Navin WSS Towers,
Pudupet, (Near Casino Theatre).