|Company Name||HCL Bserv|
|Experience||0 to 4 years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Executive / AR Caller|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- To make out bound B2B calls following up on outstanding claims / accounts.
- Make / Receive calls from customers relating to their invoices / outstanding / orders or collect insurance details.
- Document and take accurate action on the information gathered from either the insurance representative or customers.
- Process medical billing related back office transactions accurately and in accordance with client stipulated procedures.
- Perform Demographics & Order Entry
- Process medical billing related back office transactions
- accurately and in accordance with client stipulated procedures.
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and escalation from other department to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact.
Skill set required:
- Excellent Communication Skills with neutral accent
- mandatory for all Voice LOBs
- Basic knowledge of back office and customer support.
- Good data entry & typing skills (35 WPM)
- Experience in Healthcare domain will be an added advantage
- Other Benefits Include
- Opportunity of fast track career growth.
- Pick-up and Drop available
- 5 days working
- Career Progression Programs
- Process Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Salary Package: 2.5L to 4L
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
HCL Walkin Details:
Interview Date : 11th to 15th November 2015
Time: 10 AM
Walk In Venue:
1st Floor, WSS Navin’s Towers, Puthupet,
Near Casino Theatre, Mount Road, Chennai – 2.