GlobalLogic Walkin Interview For Email & Support – 1st, 2nd Dec 2015. Global logic job openings in Gurgaon for freshers and experienced for the vacancies of email and chat support executives.
Company Name: GlobalLogic Technologies Limited
Experience: 0 to 4 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Job Designation: Email & Chat Support Executive
- Graduate in any discipline
- 1 year of relevant work experience in product support via Chat & email will be preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of thinking critically
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Proactive approach (ability to discern trends and solutions to process/user issues, ability to innovate and suggest process improvements)
- Excellent written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
- Open to work in 24*7 environment including holidays.
- Enthusiasm for customer service
- Passion for Google’s consumer products, with a strong desire to acquire in-depth product knowledge
- Good keyboarding skills
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills and forward-looking attitude
- Open to ideas/feedback
GlobalLogic is an offshore software R&D services company with a headcount of 8000+ world-wide and has headquarters in McLean, Virginia and San Jose, California. GlobalLogic provides full-life cycle product development services, including software product design, product development, quality assurance, product support and consulting services. The company specializes in telecommunications, wireless products and mobile devices, machine-to-machine, cloud computing, medical devices, digital media, commerce and business technology. In India it is based out in Noida, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bangalore & Gurgaon.
- Provide chat, email support to resolve user problems with proactive troubleshooting
- Follow predefined (as trained) support procedures and policies
- Master the use of our support channels, processes & tools
- Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize and develop processes & tools geared toward improving internal efficiency, resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
- Support team lead/ manager when required
- CSAT/resolution rate initiatives
- Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, product specialists, etc) using various channels of internal communication regarding Partner issues.
GlobalLogic Walkin Interview Details:
If interested kindly register yourself with this registration form and come down for the walkin directly at below mentioned venue and date.
Walkin Date: 1st & 2nd December 2015
GlobalLogic Technologies Ltd.
Plot No – 431 , Phase – 3
LandMark : Behind Educomp , Near Wipro
Nearest Metro Station : Sikanderpur
Contact Person: Madhu Tiwary