Flipkart Recruitment 2017-2018 For Freshers. Apply online for Flipkart recruitment drive 2017-2018 for freshers. Flipkart job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Startup company jobs in India.
Aspirants should practice Flipkart placement papers to crack Flipkart written exam or Flipkart online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Flipkart test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Flipkart company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Flipkart walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Flipkart as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Flipkart.
Flipkart Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Flipkart:
- Senior Customer Support Executive
- Network Engineer
- Content Writer
- Technical Writer
- IT Asset Management
- Group Product Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Techno Functional – SEO
- Decision Scientist
- Lead Business Analyst
- Sr Manager-Analytics
- Product Development Leader
- Sales Manager/Account Manager( Govt / PSU vertical)
- Senior Executive – Public Relations
- Assistant Manager – Quality Compliance
- Associate Director, Product Quality
- Associate Director – CRM
- Manager Buying (Staples)
- Network Modeller
- Senior Manager- UX Design
- Head of Design (Ethnic wear)
- Associate Director – Program Management (Non Tech)
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Software Development Engineer III
- Software Development Engineer III – Commerce Platform
Flipkart Company Profile:
In May 2014, Flipkart received $210 million from DST Global, in July 2014 it raised $1 billion led by existing investors Tiger Global and South Africa’s media group Naspers and in May 2015 it raised $550 million from some of its existing investors. Flipkart’s last fundraising round in May 2015 had pegged its valuation at $15 billion.
Flipkart (Company) was founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, both alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. They worked for Amazon.com, and left to create their new company incorporated in October 2007 as Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd. The first product they sold was the book Leaving Microsoft To Change The World. Flipkart now employs more than 33000 people. Flipkart allows payment methods such as cash on delivery, credit or debit card transactions, net banking, e-gift voucher and card swipe on delivery.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Sachin Bansal,
|No. of Employees||33,000|
Flipkart Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Flipkart Registration Process:
- To Apply for Flipkart job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.flipkart.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Flipkart Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Flipkart Company Address:
How To Apply For Flipkart Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Flipkart Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.