EATON Recruitment 2015-2016 in Pune for freshers - Apply Online. EATON Job Openings in Pune for Freshers as Associate Customer Service Representative Position. BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA Freshers are eligible to Apply For this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA|
|Job Role||Associate Customer Service Representative|
About The Company:
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com In 2003, Eaton Corporation, USA embarked on a journey to set up a best in class engineering center in Pune – the Eaton India Engineering Center (EIEC). The center has completed its first phase of growth and has emerged as a major product engineering, design development center for Eaton’s global customers – primarily in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Enters new orders from customers through order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry. Enters changes and cancellations from customers through order entry systems, using established business rules. Emphasis is on error-free order management and same-day order entry.
- Processes blanket orders from OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and distributor accounts and validates the blanket releases against the customer order board. Validate orders in the system against customer order reports on a weekly basis.
- Expedites orders to prevent customer line downs or machine downtime. Processes emergency and/or expedited orders and shipments in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments and customer contact information (including ship-to addresses).
- Provides customers and/or distributors with product information or leverages internal resources to fulfill requests.
- Proactively communicates in a timely manner with external customers about order verification, order status, pricing and shipment status. Communicates in a timely manner with operations to verify lead times, schedule customer orders according to their delivery needs and communicate special handling requests.
- Authorizes RMA (Returned Material Authorization) requests and issues RMA numbers. Investigates claims by conducting fact-based investigation and working with operations personnel.
- Generates RPS (Marketing Product Specification) requests as required.
- Initiates price quotations and routes for approval.
- Promotes customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving. Occasionally participates in cross-functional teams to solve recurring customer issues.
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- Any Graduate B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA with at least 55% or more throughout.
- Typing speed ( Minimum 30 WPM)
- Data entry skills, including proofreading
- Excellent communication skills ( Verbal and Written)
- Mathematical and reasoning ability.
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel with exposure to ERP systems, Siebel )
- Collaborative and problem solving abilities.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills; professional presence
- Time management skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking