Cyient Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers on 21st November. Cyient Job Openings in Noida for Junior GIS Engineer Position. B.Sc, BCA, BA, BBA, Diploma Freshers are eligible to attend this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, BA, BBA, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Junior GIS Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
|Salary||50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A|
About Cyient Company:
We create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Our leading-edge solutions enable major organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits. Solutions include product development and life-cycle support, process and network engineering, plus data transformation and analytics. We utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries. This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks. We help you make a difference for your customer. This might be a quieter flight, a longer-lasting toothbrush, more robust broadband connectivity, or more reliable GPS navigation. We are proud of our robust internal processes. To ensure your IP security, solution quality and on-time delivery, we align with industry best practices and internationally renowned standards and frameworks. These include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 (information security), AS9100 C (aerospace), and ISO 13485 (medical devices). Cyient is a public limited company and listed on the NSE/BSE stock exchange.
- Cyient Ltd. is hiring for Jr.GIS Engineer for Noida location. Please read the job details carefully.
- Analyze the Navigational Digital Mapping Rule like Road Signs.
- Perform creation and maintenance of the geographical databases by digitizing the source material as mentioned in the Project Instruction.
- Perform Quality Checks on data produced by digitization.
- Perform solving of Auto checks as described in the respective project process flow.
- Perform as rework for the deviations found during the Quality check.
- Keep workflow management updated for efforts as well as outputs on a regular basis as defined by the processes.
- BA / B.Sc/BCA/3yrs Diploma holders only (Passing year-2013 onwards)
- Terms & Conditions: 2 years service agreement with 50k as liquidity damage.
- Candidates should be flexible to work in shifts.(morning/evening)
- Immediate Joining candidates are only preferred.
- Candidates after joining will be provided training
Cyient Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Cyient Walk in Details:
Walkin Date: 21st November 2015
Time: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM