Collabera Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for SAP Basis Admin on 21st November. Collabera Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as SAP Basis Admin position. BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 2 Year|
|Job Role||SAP Basis Admin|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
About Collabera Company:
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $440 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. With over 6500 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
- Minimum 0.6months to 2 Years on SAP Basis or Fresher with certification in SAP Basis.
- Candidate should posses Good communication ( written / verbal )
- Should be open for Any Shifts - Flexible to work as dual skills - Technical capabilities Experience: 0 2 Years (Experience should not exceed 2 years)
- Mandatory Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.C.A, M.Sc(Any engineering graduates with 50% in their 10th,12th & graduation)
- SAP Basis Certifications will be an added advantage
- Candidate should have no gap in education and must have passed out in 2012 & 2013 batch
Collabera Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Collabera Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 21st November 2014
Interview Timings: 10 AM
Interview Venue:Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job Opening...!!