Clover Infotech Walkin Recruitment Drive for freshers on 16th and 17th November 2015. Clover Infotech Recruitment Drive in Mumbai for freshers as DBA position. BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Clover Infotech Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Salary||70,000 - 2,00,000 P.A|
About Company:Clover Infotech is an ISO 27001 certified leading technology services and solutions provider. Our expertise lies in supporting technology products related to Application, Database, Middleware and Infrastructure. We enable our clients to optimize their business through a combination of best industry practices, standard processes and customized client engagement models. Our core services include Technology consulting, Managed Services and Application Development.
- Preferably Only MALE candidates.
- Should be B.E.(any specialization) or MCA or MSC-IT/Computers,
- Need to be effective in verbal & written communications,
- Agree to be a part of Clover Retention Agreement for a period of 3.5 years,
- Should be willing for any job Location (Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore / Chennai / Delhi),
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Oracle DBA ;
- MSSQL DBA
- Linux Admin Trainee;
- Middleware Trainee.
Cover Infotech Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test,
- Detailed presentation of the requirement.
- (Shortlisted candidates will be called subsequently for Technical and HR round of interview).
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Clover Infotech Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 16th to 17th November 2015
Walk-in Time: 10 AM - 4 PM
18, Madame Cama Road,
Near St. Annes High School,
Fort, Mumbai 400001
Share This Job Opening...!!