Brocade Recruitment 2015 - 2016 for freshers in Bangalore. Brocade Recruitment drive in Bangalore for freshers as Software Test Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Year|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Brocade is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Handle Automation/Testing of New Features and products of Brocade in the area of IP Technologies (L2/L3/L4)·
- Should be able to write quality test plan.
- Should be able to automate test cases using scripting language such as TCL and run regression using the scripts in Brocade Automation Framework.
- Device method/framework/tools to efficiently execute test cases and improve team’s productivity.
- Interaction with cross functional teams (SW/HW development teams) located at different geography and time zone.
- Support improvement of Brocade product’s quality and customer experience.
- 70% or CGPA 7.0 and above marks in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech- CS/E&C/EEE
- Basic Understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Experience in Networking Domain, Layer 2 (Switching) /Layer 3 (IP) Testing, scripting and Operating System. CCNA/CCNP is preferred.
- Good Problem solving skills and high aptitude.
- Knowledge of any programming language will be a added advantage and also desirable.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
Brocade Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs