Aricent Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers On 21st November. Aricent Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Network Support Trainee Position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Walkin Location is Noida and Job location is Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Aricent Group|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Job Role||Network Support Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT-Hardware & Networking|
About The Company:Aricent is the world's #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm's 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world. Based in San Francisco, frog, the global leader in innovation and design, is part of Aricent. The company's key investors are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and Sequoia Capital.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with Networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Qualification: BCA/ B.Sc (IT) / B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc(IT)
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- for 12 months during training period of 12 months
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
- Candidates should be 2014/2015 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
Aircent Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Aricent Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 21st November 2015
Walk-in Time: 10 AM - 2 PM
Interview Venue:APTRON Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-10, Sector 2, Noida.
(A minute away from Sector 15 Metro Station.)
Contact Person - Jyoti Guleria (HR Team)
Share This Job Opening...!!