Angel Broking Walkin Recruitment Drive for freshers – 2nd to 4th November 2015. Angel Broking Job Openings in Delhi for freshers as Client Relationship Manager Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Angel Broking Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Role||Client Relationship Manager|
|Industry Type||Banking/ Financial Banking/ Broking|
About Angel Broking Company:
The Angel Group is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the two leading Commodity Exchanges in the country i.e. NCDEX & MCX. Angel Broking is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL. We started in 1987 as a sub-broker business with a team-size of three. Today, we have a pan-India presence across 950+ cities operating through 30 regional hubs, 173 branches, over 7 lakh customers, largest network of over 9200 registered Sub-brokers / Remisiers / Authorized Persons and 5900+ direct employees.
- Execute the orders on behalf of clients
- Confirmations of trade done by EOD
- Ensure the volumes of trade is higher & clients trade frequently
- Promoting in house research calls to increase volume & frequency
- Cross promoting of third party products of Angel broking to the same clientele.
- Accurate & timely execution of orders on terminal
- Daily processing & confirmation of trades.
- Punch orders for clients on NSE / BSE terminals.
- Monitor client exposure limits.
- Solving Queries of the customers
- UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization,
- PG MBA-Finance
- NCFM Dealers module or NISM I/ VIII is compulsory
Angel Broking Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Angel Broking Walkin Details:
Walkin Time: 10 AM
3B, Pusa Road, Near to Karol Bagh Metro Station,
New Delhi – 110005.
Contact Person: Nida Khan