Amazon Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 in Hyderabad on 28th November 2015. Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Seller Support Associate position. BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Any Graduate and PG freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Salary||2,75,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA (with minimum 6 months of BPO experience) Any non b.Tech graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Amazon Walkin Details:Walk in Date: 28th November 2015
Time: 10 AM - 3 PM
Interview Venues:Amazon Development Centre Pvt.Ltd,
Raheja Mind Space,Building No:09,
10th Floor, Hi-tech City,Hyderabad.
Land Mark: Opposite to Westin Hotel
Share This Job Opening...!!