Amadeus Recruitment 2015 - 2016 for freshers - Apply Online. Amadeus Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Business Analyst Position. Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date i.e. 16th October 2015. Only 2015 passout BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to participate in this off campus recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
About The Company:
Amadeus – A global travel technology leader
Amadeus is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry. Customer groups include travel providers (e.g. airlines, hotels, rail and ferry operators, etc.), travel sellers (travel agencies and websites), and travel buyers (corporations and travel management companies).
The Amadeus group employs around 12,000 people worldwide, across central sites in Madrid (corporate headquarters), Nice (development) and Erding (operations), as well as 71 local Amadeus Commercial Organisations globally.
The group operates a transaction-based business model. For the year ended December 31, 2013 the company reported revenues of €3,103.7million and EBITDA of €1,188.7 million.
Amadeus is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange under the symbol "AMS.MC" and is a component of the IBEX 35 index. Learn more about Amadeus.
- Technical and Functional support during the Altéa migrations or stand-alone applications integrations:
- Analyze the integration requirements for the customer’s Impacted Systems and provide Amadeus interfacing solutions
- Review and validate the overall integration architecture of the customer for the Impacted Systems
- Provide the customer with an up-to-date access to the Amadeus documentation
- Provide first level of functional and technical support for interface solutions.
- Provide support during customer integration and acceptance tests.
- Organize and supporting application certification.
- Follow-up on the progress and achievement of the major “Impacted Systems delivery milestones”.
- Organize and chair necessary workshops (architecture, data-mapping etc…) with the customer
- Liaise with all Amadeus involved teams: ADP, DEV, PDef, PM, Pre-Sales
- Take part of the overall enhancement program of the IMP division
- Ensure propagation of the acquired knowledge through common documentation and internal walkthrough sessions.
- Service oriented as he/she will be the main technical interlocutor to the Customer migration team.
- Willing to travel as this position may require regular contact with customers
- Thorough, pragmatic and efficient to ensure successful implementations
- Dynamic and good team player
- Urgent requirement, to be filled within 1 month maximum.
- Technical Skill
- Technical Expertise in one or several of the following: Amadeus technical architecture, Open back-ends technical knowledge, EDIFACT, XML and Web services, SOAP UI.
- Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
- Communication of business information to a technical audience
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Amadeus core functions within Reservation, ticketing, Inventory and DCS are a plus.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills