ADP Recruitment 2015 - 2016 for freshers in Chennai. ADP Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Associate Application Developer position. Only BE, B.Tech,BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
|Company Name||ADP India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech,BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client's processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client's mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
- Experience, Skills, Academic: Requirements
- Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation • Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of RDBMS, p rogramming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is essential
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
- Customer focus
ADP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs