ZS Associates Jobs for Technology Analyst Freshers - Apply Online. ZS Associates Recruitment in Pune for Technology Analyst Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
About The Company:ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor's/master's degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer-related disciplines with minimum 60% marks throughout the education;
- Up to 3 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
ZS Associate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For ZS Associate:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!