United Health Group Hiring for freshers in Noida - Apply Online. United Health Group Recruitment drive in Noida for freshers as Claim Associate Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||United Health Group|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Claim Associate|
|Industry||IT - Software|
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims. Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review. Conducts data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks.
- 0-3 years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Education Qualification - Minimum Graduate
- BE/ B.TECH/ MBA/ BCA/ MCA (FRESHER) â€“ ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE
- Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site
- Prior stable work experience
- Moderate Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
UHG Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs