Testing Engineer Jobs at Pace Bangalore - BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers. Pace Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Testing Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 6 Months|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
- To create and maintain Acceptance Test Procedures and automated tests and to perform the required Software Testing in line with the requirements of the Pace Product Creation Process and approved Test Strategies, for the delivery of software of a satisfactory quality to both internal and external customers.
- To develop and maintain Test Cases and Acceptance Test Procedures against requirements and produce a well-structured and documented test approach.
- To perform the required Software Testing, both on and offsite where required, in line with the requirements of the Pace Product Creation Process and to the standard required for Customer Approvals and formal Certifications.
- To identify, characterise and report all software issues. To accurately report the status and progress of testing and the performance and usability of the software.
- To ensure that the test environments provided are appropriate for performing testing to a high standard.
- Adhere to disciplines, process & tools in line with Pace Product Creation Process.
- Liaise at all levels internally and with customers, suppliers and partners when appropriate.
- Liaise with other functional teams for running joint test facilities.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor/Master of engineering degree in CS, IS,ECE,EEE (Minimum 75% aggregate in all semesters)
- 0 to 6 months of testing experinece (Certification in testing preferred)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
- Experienced in working in a commercial software testing / quality assurance environment.
- Experience of Client / Server Technologies.
- Ability to deliver challenging but attainable targets
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills
Experience in highly complex system level test environments is desirable
· Experience with load utilities, stored procedures and functions is desirable
· Good at testing large scale data warehouse systems
· Experience with C, C , Java, Perl and XML programming is a plus
· Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus
Teradata certification is desirable- See more at: http://www.teradatacareers.com/templates/EMEACareers/detail.aspx?jid=161603&RegionId=12884905678#sthash.95sTyQ4A.dpuf
Pace Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Pace:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!