TCS Walkin Drive for 2014 and 2015 Passout freshers on 5th October 2015. TCS Recruitment in Mumbai for Back Office Process Position. Graduate Jobs In India At Mumbai. B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF graduates are eligible to attend this drive. TCS Career Opportunities In India For Freshers. Interested candidates can directly attend the walkin interview.
You can also see: TCS vacancies For Freshers
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Back Office Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
TCS -Established in 1968 | 2nd largest Service Provider in the ITES/BPS Industry in India |183 Offices worldwide in 43 countries | 300,000+ employees|100,000 women employees' |Revenues US$ 14.44 billion (2013-14) |Traded as BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS The TCS Business Process Services (BPS) organization, provides domain centric business process transformation, consulting and analytics services to over 200 global clients across various verticals like Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| offering specialized platform expertise in the F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO space.
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BBM, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2014 & 2015 pass outs only.
- (No BMS / MBA / BE / B.Tech)
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are Requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics
- Should have not appeared for an Interview with TCS in last 6 months
- Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational/Night shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- CT/DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the CT/DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link -tcscareers.com
- Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Entry level fresher link
- Step 3: Go to Register here (For New candidate) link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 4: You will get the CT/DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
TCS Walkin Details:Interview Date: 5th October 2015
Interview Timing: 11 AM to 2 PM
Also see: TCS Placement Papers, TCS Test Pattern and Syllabus
Venue:Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F),
Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai - 400 063
Share This Job Opening...!!