TCS Gandhinagar Walkin Drive for freshers on 15th to 16th October 2015. TCS Recruitment in Gandhinagar for Back Office Process Position. B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF graduates are eligible to attend this drive. TCS Career Opportunities In India For Freshers. Interested candidates can directly attend the walkin interview.
Also Check: TCS Placement Papers
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF|
|Job Role||Back Office Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
TCS -Established in 1968 | 2nd largest Service Provider in the ITES/BPS Industry in India |183 Offices worldwide in 43 countries | 300,000+ employees|100,000 women employees' |Revenues US$ 14.44 billion (2013-14) |Traded as BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS The TCS Business Process Services (BPS) organization, provides domain centric business process transformation, consulting and analytics services to over 200 global clients across various verticals like Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| offering specialized platform expertise in the F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO space.
- Role/Designation: Back Office-Operations
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Freshers
- Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Experience:Fresh Graduates (2014 & 2015 Pass outs only) or 0-3 months experience. (Candidates with more than 3 months experience are NOT ELIGIBLE)
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2014 & 2015 pass outs only.
- (Not eligible - BMS / BCA / MBA / BE / B.Tech / BSC-IT/CS and Post Graduates )
- Excellent ENGLISH communication skills.
- Willingness to work in any SHIFTS (including night shifts) * Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Minimum 15 yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Candidates should not have 2 years or more than 2 years of gap in education.
- Candidate would need to carry a copy of the resume & 2 passport size Photograph with Original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- CT/DT number is mandatory.Follow the below steps to register and mention the CT/DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link - www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Click on 'Entry level fresher' link
- Step 3: Go to 'Register here (For New candidate)' link then please select area as "Off campus applicants" and fill the details. Step 4: You will get the CT/DT number to your personal e-mail ID. Mention that DT no on the resume at the time of interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
TCS Walkin Details:Interview Date: 15th - 16th October 2015
Interview Timing: 10 AM to 12 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Plot No. 41, IT/ITES SEZ GARIMA Park
You can also see: TCS Jobs For Freshers 2015