System Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in Chennai -Flextronics. Flextronics Recruitment in Chennai for System Analyst Position. Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
- Responsible for implementing EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transactions for Flextronics business partners in Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Coordinate and execute EDI testing with business partners and enable them to send and receive EDI documents using the knowledge of EDI standards, business systems.
- Coordinate with various internal Flextronics IT & Business teams for EDI verification and implementation.
- Escalates all incidents or Tasks regarding EDI implementations if it violates the agreed SLAs within Flex teams and it’s business partners.
- Provides technical L3/L2 support to the Internal production support IT teams as and when necessary. This includes troubleshooting problems, communication, mapping, failures and issues and working with trading partners to resolve EDI issues.
- Submit progress report to higher management on requirement basis.
- Responsible for any technical or functional documentation of any new process or enhancement of the existing process.
- Advises management about the best methods, solutions and technologies.
- Endorses and complies with all legal regulations, specific internal Flextronics instructions and their implementation measures in the field of security, health and safety.
- Complies with security and emergency procedures regulations, Internal Regulations and work procedures related to the job.
- Complies with Flextronics practices and policies.
- Should have good supply chain knowledge on transaction like Purchase order, Order response, Order change, Forecast, shipment advice, Invoice.
- Must have implementation experience with X12 and EDIFACT standards for 1-2 years.
- Must have experience at least one of the integration suit ie Web Method, Gentran, IBM Web Sphere Data Interchange etc ( Desirable Web Method ).
- Basic Knowledge of various connectivity solutions (VAN, AS2, FTP, XML)
- Basic ERP Knowledge in Materials, Inventory, Finance modules (Desirable Baan / SAP)
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures or documents.
- Ability to develop reports and process manuals.
- Proficiency in English and Good communication skills is must.
- Problem-solving skills, Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS office package
Flextronics Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Flextronics:
Share This Job Opening...!!