Synopsys Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for Freshers – R&D Engineer. Synopsys Job Openings in Noida for freshers as R&D Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT -Software|
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and some knowledge of software capabilities. Designs algorithms and data structures. Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills. Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience. Knowledge base generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Follows standard practices and specific, outlined, and detailed procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds routine working relationships internally. Contacts are primarily with direct manager and other peers in the group or department.
Synopsys Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs