NTrust Walkin Drive for 2015 Passout freshers from 20th October to 7th November 2015. NTrust Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Trainee – Lease Data Analyst position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the venue mentioned below.
|Company Name||NTrust Infotech|
|Job Role||Trainee – Lease Data Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About NTrust Company:
- We are Conducting Grand Walk in for UG / PG Arts, Science & Commerce Graduates of 2015 Passed outs Except Engineering, MBA, MCA, M.Sc (CS/IT/SE)
- Abstracting the Key information from the Lease Agreements and populating into the Clients Application Software.
- Abstracting the critical data from the Multi-lingual Lease Documents and entering in the Lease Abstract Form.
- Analyzing the Lease Data and Financial information including CAM (Common Area Maintenance), Taxes, Insurance and other Expense Recoveries.
- Desk Top Audit / Expense Reconciliation / Recovery Analysis for CAM, Taxes & amp Insurance and present the Audit Findings to the Management Team.
- Very good written English communication,
- Analytical and logical skill
- Attention to detail
- Minimum Regular Graduation – 2015 Pass out is required
- Good in Written English Communication.
- Go- Getter attitude.
- 2015 Passed outs – Arts, Science & Commerce(Except Engineetring, MB,MCA, M.Sc(CS/IT/SE)
- General shift from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (No night shift)
NTrust Selection Process:
- Written Test (Aptitude)
- One to One discussion (First Level)
- One to One Interview (Second Level)
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
NTrust Walk in Details:
Walkin Date : 20th October to 7th November 2015
Walkin Time : 9 AM to 5.30 PM
NTrust Infotech Pvt. Ltd.,
Ganesh Arcade,Chandrabagh Avenue,
Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
Landmark : Opp. to Hotel Clarion (President) & Citi Center
Contact Person: Chandra Kaladhar