NetApp Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore - Order Management Specialist. NetApp Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Order Management Specialist Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Order Management Specialist|
|Industry||IT - Software|
- As an Order Management Specialist you understand all procedures required to process sales orders in an accurate and timely manner using Oracle 11i and in full compliance with company policies.
- Take ownership and a customer oriented approach for entering and monitoring all assigned customer orders.
- Identify process and systems improvements and participate on teams and coordinate ad hoc projects to improve and support Order Management.
- In this entry-level professional position, you will be learning processes and procedures while actively contributing to departmental initiatives and goals.
- Enter and troubleshoot sales orders in a complex configure-to-order environment including hardware, software and service, while adhering to company policies, including bookings policy, revenue recognition, cross regional business policies, GSA, Channel business procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the relationship between Oracle ERP system, CRM system, and Siebel Sales tools.
- Manage backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle quickly.
- Resolve discrepancies and order issues across departments quickly to meet target lead times and participate in producing metrics.
- Proactively identify and help implement enhancements to order management processes and tools to support a positive customer experience, streamline order processing, and provide scaleable solutions.
- Provide expertise in testing and troubleshooting system enhancements and upgrades to Oracle as well as other order management tools.
- Provide training, mentoring and guidance in order management procedures and tasks to junior members of the department as well as facilitating the training of Field Administrators located in remote sales offices.
- Work with internal/external auditors.
- Serve as back-up for Order Administrator's.
- Prepare/update desktop procedures.
- Contributing feedback for team member evaluations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to accuracy and customer service orientation.
- Must exhibit excellent time management and problem solving skills in a high change, fast paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail in completing order entry of customer orders.
- Experience with process and systems improvements.
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are well defined and utilize and build understanding of standard principals and practices within a team environment.
- This individual interacts primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects, and may communicate with employees in other functions as required.
- Regular and detailed direction is provided, as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to team projects.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- TomTom Walkin Drive for Freshers in Pune On 20th and 21st October 2015
- NTrust Walkin Drive for 2015 Passout freshers from 20th October to 7th November 2015
- HCL Freshers Walkin Drive for System Analyst in Bangalore - 20th to 23rd October 2015
- Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive for freshers on 24th October 2015
How To Apply For Netapp:
Share This Job Opening...!!