LG Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for LG recruitment drive 2017-2018 for freshers. LG job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for LG careers in India through below provided registration link. Aspirants should practice LG placement papers before attending the interview process. If you can practice well then it will be easy to crack the LG online test.
Aspirants who had the passion for working in LG as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the LG.
LG Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in LG:
- Executive Assistant
- Deep Learning Research Intern
- Software Engineer – Temporary Contract
- Quality Engineer
- E-Powertrain Program Manager
- Associate Validation Engineer
- R&D Laboratory Engineer – Home Appliances
- Customer Support Manager
- Regional Account Manager
- Key Account Manager, Builder
- Engineer Assistant – Contract
- Program Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager Regional Accounts
- Technical Recruiter (Temp to Perm)
- Sr. Mechanical Design Research Engineer
- Accounts Payable Processor – Contract Role
- Sr. Power Electronics Research Engineer
- Inside Technical Support Specialist
- Undergraduate Intern, Home Appliance, Supply Chain
- Automotive Security Intern
- Senior Engineer, Technology Partnerships & Investments
- Director, Digital Strategy
- Undergraduate Intern- Quality Engineer
- Inside Sales Specialist
- Undergraduate Intern, Planning
- Undergraduate Intern, Engineering
- Undergraduate Intern – Infotainment Engineer
- Principal Research Engineer
- Undergraduate Intern, Controls Engineering
- Senior Validation Engineer
- Graduate Intern- Electric Powertrain R & D Engineer
- Undergraduate Intern- Validation Engineer
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Community Relations Manager
- Battery Technician
- Junior Legal Counsel
- Brand Manager
- Undergraduate Intern, Mobile US Cellular
LG Company Profile:
LG Corp. established as Lak-Hui Chemical Industrial Corp. in 1947. In 1952, Lak-Hui (pronounced “Lucky”, currently LG Chem) became the first Korean company to enter the plastics industry. As the company expanded its plastic business, it established GoldStar Co. Ltd. (currently LG Electronics Inc.) in 1958. Both companies Lucky and GoldStar merged and formed Lucky-Goldstar.
GoldStar produced South Korea’s first radio. Many consumer electronics were sold under the brand name GoldStar, while some other household products (not available outside South Korea) were sold under the brand name of Lucky. The Lucky brand was famous for hygiene products such as soaps and HiTi laundry detergents, but the brand was mostly associated with its Lucky and Perioe toothpaste. Even today, LG continues to manufacture some of these products for the South Korean market, such as laundry detergent.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Koo Bon-moo(Chairman & CEO)
Kang Yu-sig(Vice Chairman & Co-CEO)
Cho Jun-ho(EVP, COO, & Director)
|No. of Employees||220,000 (2012)|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
LG Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
LG Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards.
- Candidates who have attended LG interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd
Plot No. 51, Surajpur – Kasna Road,
Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201306.
How To Apply For LG Jobs:
Candidates can use the above provided link to apply for the LG Recruitment 2017-2018. We will provide the information regularly for more updates about the vacancies in the company. So be in touch with our website www.allindiajobs.in.