Internship Jobs at Cisco Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for Freshers. Cisco Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Engineer Intern Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for Cisco vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Cisco Placement Papers
|Job Role||Software Engineer-Intern|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
Cisco Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for freshers – Applications Developer
- TESCO HSC Walkin Recruitment Drive for Freshers from 28th to 30th October 2015
- L&T Walkin Recruitment Drive for freshers on 29th and 30th October 2015
- PCS Walkin Recruitment Drive for Freshers from 28th to 30th October 2015