Intel Security(McAfee) Job Openings for freshers - Application Developer. Intel Security Job Vacancies in Bangalore for Application Developer Position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Intel Career Registration Link
|Company Name||Intel Security Group(McAfee)|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:Business Group The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
- Develops, implements, and maintains applications using ANAPLAN to meet business requirements. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Provide necessary application support & maintenance for ANAPLAN Applications
- Quality Related Tasks like Test Case Preparation and Unit Testing for Anaplan projects
- Documentation of User Training Manual, Technical Design Document etc
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and may require 24/7 support
- Bachelor's / Masters in Engineering with IT / Computer Science / Electronics and Communication
- Must have completed in 2015; GGPA should be 6.0 and above
- Above 80% in 10th and 12th grades
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Fast Learner to new functions and processes
Intel Security Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
You can also see: Intel Jobs for Fresher
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Trigent Walkin Drive in Bangalore for freshers On 14th and 15th October 2015
- Amazon Hyderabad Walkin Drive for freshers from 12th to 17th October 2015
- Genpact Mega Walkin Drive for Freshers in Hyderabad on 15th and 16th October 2015
- Tata BSS Walkin Drive for Freshers From 14th October to 30th November 2015
How To Apply For Intel Security:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!