IDBI Walkin Drive for freshers in Kolkata from 9th to 20th October 2015. IDBI Recruitment in Kolkata for freshers as Financial Relationship Manager Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned venue.
|Company Name||IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 5 years|
|Job Role||Financial Relationship Manager|
|Salary||1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India’s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer. The company offers its services through a vast nationwide network of 2,186 partner bank branches of IDBI Bank and Federal Bank in addition to a sizeable network of advisors and partners. As on 31st March 2013, the company has issued over 4.99 lakh policies with a sum assured of over Rs. 28,580 Cr.
- Financial Relationship Manager acts as an interface between the company & customers. He/She should be able to offer customized insurance solution to the customers for all their financial needs. The Primary responsibility is to drive the Insurance sales for Life & to manage and optimize the customer acquisition model through work sites
- Meeting Productivity targets as assigned by the Organization on MoM basis
- Ensure all Training Modules laid by the L&D department are attended and certification obtained post assessment.
- Represents IDBI Federal/Direct sales channel & its value proposition to all customers as per the vision & values of the organization & channel.
- Meeting the customers to solicit insurance products of IDBI Federal based on appointments & references generated in the course of daily activities.
- Ensure that appointments allocated by the call center are attended and reverted in the prescribed formats within the TAT.
- Ensure that MIS/ Reporting Formats are maintained/ Updated on regular basis.
- Ensure that a comprehensive financial need analysis of customers is done & provide insurance solutions based on the analysis.
- Customer Servicing - Maintain customer relations & ensure post sale needs of customers are met.
- Ensure strict adherence to Human Resource Policies & processes.
IDBI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
IDBI Walk in Details:Walkin Date: 9th to 20th October 2015
Time: 9 PM
Walk in Venue:IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
Space No. 1, 2nd Floor, Shantiniketan Building,
8 Camac Street, Kolkata-700017.
Contact person: Pranab
Share This Job Opening...!!