HP Job Openings for Java Developer Freshers in Chennai - Apply Online. HP Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Java Developer position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Graduate Jobs In India At HP Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Placement Papers
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
About The Company:Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Technical Knowledge: Apply growing technical knowledge (e.g. SAP, Java, .NET) to solve application issues with limited risk/complexity. . Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for the company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents. Document known errors and work arounds.
- Escalation Management: identify and action escalations in line with defined policy
- Change Management/ Implementation: Under general direction implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility. Understand and escalate scope changes per change control process.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the company's solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
- Customer Relationship Management: Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
- Contract Knowledge: Demonstrates basic understanding of business contract to support and meet contractual metrics and obligations in area of responsibility.
- Capacity and Performance Monitor performance checkpoints.
- Business Continuity Responsible for executing recovery actions.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
- (developing) understanding of applications technology in area of direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- (developing) ITIL Process knowledge
- (developing) Customer Service
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs