Harman Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore – System Test Engineer. Harman Job openings in Bangalore for freshers as System Test Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||System Test Engineer|
About The Company:
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light.
- Ensure quality of delivery for customer releases
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Independent Domain handling skills, with minimum supervision required.
- System Requirement understanding and analysis
- Hardware/Software architecture understanding
- Resolve technical issues related to test environment and setup
- Analysis of systems/service logs
- Initial analysis of issues to raise proper defect definition in ELVIS
- Quick and efficient execution of test cases.
- Verification of the fixed tickets
- Track system performance for memory and timing with quantifiable metrics
- Maintain documentation
- Develop and Maintain Functional /Sanity/Stability and Performence test scripts and test cases
- Execution of Functional /Sanity/Stability and Performence test on each cycle.
- Test execution,Defect logging,Log analyisis/capture and report prepeartion
- Test Automation and test script development and maintenance
- Perform reviews, process defenition and other activities to ensure high-quality results
- Close cooperation with other team members,development team, leads and projects managers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer science (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of Automotive infotainment domain
- Experience in Infotainment testing HMI, Tuner,Media, Navigation,HVAC etc. at the application level
- Hands on experience with different media devices like MTP,IPOD,SDCard,USB,Aux etcs and understanding the functional differences between them
- Working knowledge of interface testing with API’s
- Knowledge of Software development/test life cycle/buglife cycle
- Working knowledge of QNX/LINUX or other embedded operating system.
- Good knowledge of Hardware, software embedded system concepts and architecture.
- Understanding of multimedia application and engine
- Basic understanding of the system interaction with multimedia services.
- Experience of test development with positive,negative and exploratory test scenarios
- Basic Hardware knowledge is required
- Automation skills is a must
- Strong communication skill is must
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic)
- Good Language skill in English(writing, documenting, conversation) and Strong communication skills
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree in Electronics/Software or similar
- 0 – 2 years of overall experience
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Automotive domain preferred
- Must to have knowledge of product testing in Automotive infotainment domain
- Hands-On experience in C/ Perl/ Python/VB (C++ is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of Linux testing and file system.
- Understanding of system flows from application to the lower layers.
- Good English skills (writing, documenting, conversation)
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
- Willingness to work out in an office in (Bangalore, Karnataka)
- Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test