Genpact Walkin drive for freshers on 15th October 2015. Genpact Job Openings in Noida , Gurgaon, Delhi for freshers as Backend Process position. BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Genpact Jobs for freshers in India. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi|
|Job Role||Backend Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Endorsements on P&C policies.
- Providing support to agency.
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy daily.
- Follow established procedure & guidelines for processing.
- Investigate & resolve customer queries.
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and reoport out.
- Communicating with customers through email & Web servive request.
- Good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Candidate Must be a Graduate either BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc-Non IT/ BBA/ BBM.
- MBA/ M.Com/ CA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA please do not apply
- Candidate must be comfortable with Night shifts.
- Freshers most welcome.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 15th October 2015
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
1 Jai Singh Road, Connaught Place
Near Bangla Sahib Gurudwara
Contact Person: Smriti