Genpact Freshers Walkin Drive in Hyderabad on 20th October 2015. Genpact Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Process Executive / Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Process Executive / Associate|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
About The Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Ability to interact with Customer – Leadership & business.
- Able to interact with clients independently
- Able to document the operational definition in discussion with customers, maintain the most current SOP
- Creating communication plans for the customers
- Must be a B.Com / MBA Graduate
- Hands on Balance sheets & Financial Reports & Financial Statements preferred.
- Having Excel knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidate should be comfortable working in DLF Gachibowli location.
- Must be comfortable in U.S Shifts i.e. from 9 PM to 6 AM.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 20th October 2015
Interview Timings: 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
5th Floor; Block:2; DLF Cybercity;SEZ-2,
opp: APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Contact Person: Mr. Venkatesh