GE Healthcare Job Openings for freshers - October 2015. GE Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Project Trainee - Intern position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Candidate will be responsible for programing/Testing a feature and or a small feature set. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: GE Placement Papers
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Role||Project Trainee - Intern|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
A Brief about GE:
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
- This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program.
- As part of building next gen platform for MS the candidate need to design & develop independent solutions.
- Candidate will be responsible for programing/Testing a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
- Develop/Testing GEHC Monitoring solutions applications
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement & test solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Active participation in all project discussions
- At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0 3. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent programming experience in Java/scripting/C++ on a Linux/Unix/windows OS
- Experience in platform and application development using OOAD/UML.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Excellent written, communication and inter-personal skills
You can also see: GE Jobs For Freshers
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For GE Healthcare:
Share This Job Opening...!!