FLEXTRONICS Interview Experience:
Hi Friends, I m Pradeep doing BE (Computer Science), MSRIT, BANAGLORE got placed in FLEXTRONICS, few days back. I want to share my experience with you people. Thanks to www.allindiajobs.in for providing daily job updates and also for the platform to share our interview experiences.
Flextronics interview process consists of 3 rounds.
2) 2 rounds of Technical interview
3) HR Interview
1. English grammar type -> 15 questions, 10 Q r like normal grammar very easy, last 5 r passage reading types very easy ( 15 min time)
2. ANALYTICAL -> 20 questions in 20 min, questions like SET THEORY PROBLEMS, AND one QUESTION followed by statement
1: something and statement
options: QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED BY USING 1ST STATEMENT or 2ND or BOTH TYPE.......
THIS SECTION WILL BE EASY
3. GENERAL APTITUDE -> 20 questions, bit tough, time consuming, CUBE PROBLEMS r important, i dont know any material for this, i just used my knowledge (guessd in fact) got the right answer at last....... remaining from R.S AGARVAL
4. DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHMS
this part is really screwing, they will give some programs and asked us to choose the output.....
most of the questions were on STRUCTURES. few on TREES, LINKED LIST
time cosuming, so do it as quick as possible.....
5. C OR C++
I selected C paper it was easy, most of the questions were on POINTERS, since im from CSE, I felt this paper was easy
I heard C++ was bit tough, they askd questions on iostreams, and inheritence.......
(OTHER BRANCH PPL WILL HAVE LOWER CUTOFF IN 4TH SECTION, FLEXTRONICS MAINLY WANTS E&C, TELECOM PPL, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SELECTED FROM CSE BRANCH)
2. TECHNICAL ROUND:
bacically there will be 3 round, 2 tech and 1 HR. I had only 2 rounds, in between they asked some HR questions.....
- asked abt my project, some C questions, DATA STRUCTURE questions, mainly UNION (be good in this)
- C++ questions like POLYMORPHISM, RUNTIME POLY MORPHISM, INHERITENCE etc
- DATA COMMUNICATION questions like
DIFF BETWEEN IP, UDP, TCP
PROTOCOLS LIKE-> HTTP, SMTP etc
all were abt basic knowledge abt communication.....
- MICROPROCESSOR question like, represent -31 in binary, how will u determine that a processor is of this much bit( ans:by its data bus capacity)
this was easy
- abt SYSTEM SOFTWARE, like basic functions of assemblers, compilers, loaders, linkers
- implement STACK program (very easy)
for me they asked HR questions in tech rounds itself.. they were....
- did u reach to any HR round in any other company?? if s, y did they reject u????
- whats ur expectation from our company? except salary?? ( i told, training, work environment)
- on what platform u want to work? (i told development, testing and maintenance)
- any preferred place???? (i said NO sir)
- what r ur CO-CURRICULAR and EXTRA-CURRICULAR activities????
(For people from other branch be prepared well in Data Structure, Operating System, C, C++, for Technical round they gonna ask questions irrespective of ur branch, but they prefer E&C and Telecom..)
ALL THE VERY BEST.
We Hope Flextronics Interview Experience and Selection Process are useful for your job interviews. You can also find best careers in India through www.allindiajobs.in. All India Jobs is one of the best recruitment websites in India. We provide information about best jobs in India. You can find lot of career information like walkin for fresher, IT, BPO job openings in India, bank jobs recruitment, internship jobs in India, MBA jobs etc.
Share This Job Opening...!!