Ericsson Job Openings for Network Engineer in Noida – Apply Online. Ericsson Recruitment in Noida for freshers as Network Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position.Candidate should have good communication and documentation skills. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Ericsson Placement Papers
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
- The Network Engineer performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The Network Engineer role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks.
- The Network Engineer can be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
- The role is focused on executing design, audit and optimization services, where the network engineer is responsible for part of the solution and part of the service process. Hereby, the Network Engineer is responsible to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract.
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Assist in development of a service proposal
- Collect and document customer requirements
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to handle customer meetings and discussions.
Ericsson Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs