EMC Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore – Associate Delivery Specialist. EMC Recruitment in Bangalore for Associate Delivery Specialist Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to attend the drive. Openings For Freshers At Bangalore EMC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Delivery Specialist|
About The Company:
We didn’t become the billion dollar global converged infrastructure leader by hiring followers. As a Solutions Architect at VCE, your thinking will transform your customers’ data centers. You’ll innovate and create services architecture and design throughout your career with us. You’ll never stop learning because we never stop. Period. And as we grow and succeed, so will you. You know those “once in a lifetime” career opportunities? This is one of them. Do more with your talent. Experience the people, the products, and the potential of VCE. Our company was founded by Cisco, VMware, EMC and Intel. Today we’re an EMC business and our future is brighter than ever. Amazing happens here. And we want you to be a part of it.
- Technical FunctionsProvides software related custom integration and implementation support of EMC products at customer sites involving unique environments and configurations; this may include pre-site inspection, initial installation, troubleshooting, implementation, customization, integration, and product orientation for the customer.
- Performs basic to moderately complex and/or extended-stay software implementations.
- Implementation functions may include; configuring network interfaces, configuring file systems, configuring IP/FC/iSCSI Host Base Adapters (HBAs), running scripts, zoning and masking, installing and upgrading software/code, testing/validating final product solution and developing appropriate customer configuration guides.
- Installs or upgrades EMC software and hardware products in an Open Systems environment. Installation functions include: technical planning, design review including providing feedback on solution, the creation of implementation configuration files, running/storing cable, defining and applying hardware/software settings and setting up remote support.
- Demonstrate system capabilities, review software operation and management tools, and provide information to customer concerning the operation and use of EMC products.Maintains awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware and machine situations. Proactively alerts customer and manager of potential problems based upon strong working knowledge of software and hardware compatibility within the customer’s environment.
- Actively works to educate others in the region and nationally on potential problems and resolutions.May occasionally support other activities as needed.Customer Functions Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction through resolution of customer situations, handling product issues, pre-installation site planning, installations/implementations, and upgrades.
- Successfully manages relations with customers utilizing negotiation and influencing skills to acquire the internal and external resources necessary for optimal results. Supports GS delivery team in developing Scope of Work and Project Plans. Regularly communicates status of project and all applicable customer issues to the project owner.
- When applicable, advises project owner on level of effort required to perform assigned implementations.Seeks advice or assistance from GS management as required during difficult customer situations. Works in conjunction with EMC colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Takes all appropriate action steps to ensure customer is comfortable signing off on Project Completion Form and obtain customer sign-off. Completes internal end-of-project reports.Administrative/Ind Development FunctionKeeps Project Managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly. Provides updates to EMC case tracking system and or other technical applications for software implementation and Problem Reporting/Resolution.Stays current on technical specifications and hardware requirements of EMC software products, including new and soon to be released products.
- Adheres to proper GS alert and escalation procedures. Keeps appropriate management personnel informed in accordance to EMC policies.Focuses on continued technical development through EMC Proven Professional program and third party training and certification programs.
- EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
- EMC Proven Professional Certification is desired 0-2 years field support in a comparable IT environment Knowledge of Storage Systems is desired
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer focused.
- CISCO Proven certified.
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Technically inclined
- Customer management Skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Takes initiative
EMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs