|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals
- Gain expertise in development language/platform/infrastructure area.
- Construct solutions according to detailed specifications using TTS guidelines and with direction from supervisor
- Develop and execute unit test plans according to TTS testing policy.
- Prepares solution documentation.
- Participates in TSD initiatives, such as inspections and reviews.
- Be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- 0-2 yrs of experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Functions as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project
Target Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs