Deloitte Recruitment for freshers in Hyderabad - Apply Online. Deloitte Job Openings in Hyderabad for fresher candidates as Analyst - Content Management position. B.Com, MBA candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Analyst - Content Management|
- Build Functional(Advisory/ERS/Consulting) and / or Industry (TMT, E&R, C&IP, LSHC, FSI,and Federal Public Sector) knowledge to support organization in Knowledge Managementinitiatives/projects.
- Work closely withFunctional / Industry Knowledge Manager in developing tactical plans to supportthe business unit’s services and/or programs goals.
- Serve astechnical - functional liaison for Knowledge Management solutions andapplications. Research technical feasibility of Knowledge Managementrequirements based on Function / Industry specific issues/needs.
- Understandoperational objectives by studying business of functions; gather information;document the requirements. Coordinate the development of all approved versionsof business and functional specifications for specified Knowledge applications.
- Work directlywith Functional / Industry Knowledge Manager to understand project concept,objectives and approach. Works on small projects or phase(s) of largerproject(s) and display good understanding of Knowledge Management life cycle.Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans andspecifications, monitoring milestone completion, and tracking all phases of theproject product/service lifecycle.
- Facilitateawareness programs to help Knowledge tools adoption by end users. Assesses andprepare training material to facilitate Knowledge transfer.
- Assist inperforming initial analyses and provide recommendations for improved andenhanced business efficiency to clients. This includes documenting,prioritizing and tracking requests in coordination with the FunctionalKnowledge Manager.
- Coordinateinteraction and communication among Knowledge Management personnel. Meetingproject team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Balance multipleKnowledge Management projects and other customer relationship responsibilities .Review,analyze, and create detailed documentation of business user Knowledge needs,including business systems and workflow, and program objectives.
- Develop effectivereporting mechanisms through comprehensive reporting on Knowledgeportal/product usage and efficiency.
- Exhibit aprofessional, business-like demeanor.
- Ability tomaintain integrity and professionalism.
- Effectivelistening skills and attention to detail. Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrateexcellent analytical and communication skills (written, verbal, &presentation)
- Stronginterpersonal skills and ability to build networks within the organization,specifically with very senior leaders and client service professionals
- Candidate shouldbring good problem-solving skills, resilience, and a positive attitude
- Be able to workindependently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Be able toprioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questionswhere appropriate
- Seeks information/ ideas, and establishes relationships with clients to assess any futureopportunities for additional business
- Interact withclients and subject matter experts on regular basis through face to faceinteractions/ video conferences/teleconferences / mails to understand the clientprocesses and business problems
- Be proactive incommunicating opportunities and challenges
- Suggest practicalsolutions and partner with clients to implement the solutions.
- High energy withability to deal with ambiguity
- Document,contribute and share knowledge to continually improve implementation processes,methods and tools
- Be up-to-date andabreast on latest developments in markets and industries
- Be willing towork across market offerings as and when a business need arises
- Proficiency in MSOffice, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of anystatistical tools, financial and business databases is an advantage
- Critical thinkingand ability to understand risk associated with various engagements.
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Deloitte:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!