Deloitte Recruitment for freshers in Hyderabad - Apply Online. Deloitte Job Openings in Hyderabad for fresher candidates as Analyst - Property Accounting position. B.Com, MBA candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Analyst - Property Accounting|
- The Property Accounting team is responsible for the recording and maintenance of the Firm’s capital assets. This includes the review and approval of prospective capital purchases, processing of capital asset accounts payable invoices, handling changes to capital assets (such as disposals and transfers), and reporting on the capital assets.
- Approve purchase orders for asset requisitions using the Ariba Spend Management software system
- Approve other manual CAPEX purchases
- Process construction/project related invoices submitted via the RETS (Real Estate Tracking System)
- Respond to inquiries regarding accounts payable invoices relating to fixed assets to Vendors/Internal Client
- Managing and processing asset management transactions such as transfers and disposals
- Assisting in period end tasks, including the preparation for and run of depreciation/MIS etc
- Complete various asset reporting functions
- Assist with other Property Accounting tasks as assigned
- Good Exposure to the Complete Asset Accounting Module of SAP (FI-AA)
- Approve prospective capital asset purchases using Ariba Spend Management software system and RETS (Real Estate Tracking System).
- Record capital asset purchases in the asset management system.
- Processing of invoices for Capital purchases
- Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions/transfers etc.
- Work closely with the other departments in tracking project costs in comparison to their budgetedprojections.
- Review transactions for appropriateness/ accuracy/quality.
- Respond to various inquiries from various internal clients/ Vendors etc
- Communicate with co-workers, management and clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Period end tasks required to close each period
- Run depreciation for all the assets in SAP System
- Review and prepare the monthly financial statements/ reports for use by senior management and other users.
- Support other teams engaged in various research projects.
- Assist in the preparation and loading of budgets (depreciation expense and capital expenditure)
- Assist in various Sales tax audits/property tax audits etc
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, including journal entries and general ledger.
- Basic knowledge of capital assets.
- An understanding of accounts payable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office applications.
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Other Required Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to be effective in a flexible work environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines.
- Analytical approach to evaluating and solving problems.