Data Infovision Walkin for BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers - 6th to 10th October 2015. Data Infovision Recruitment in Gurgaon for freshers as Software Developer position. BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Data Infovision Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Job Location||Gurgaon - Rewari|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
- B.E. or B.Tech or MCA Degree from a good university or college.
- Excellent logical capabilities.
- Good learning aptitude & hard working.
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a team as well as individually.
- Fast Learner and Good listener.
- Software Engineer (Web Development) - PHP and PHP Based CMS & MVC ~ B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / BCA
- Web Designer ~ B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / BCA (Knowledge in Photoshop will be preferred)
- Mobile Application Development B.Tech (CS & IT ) Only
- Candidate should have B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MSC degree as a qualification.
- Candidate should be good in solving any problem in given time limit.
- Candidate should be able to pickup things as early as possible.
- Candidate should be result oriented.
- Candidate should be able to perform with a group of alloted team members.
- Extremely Energetic candidate with good academic background.
- Must have Good communication skills.
- Should be good in Logic & Reasoning.
- Should be Technical Sound In Oops Concept.
Related Fresher Jobs:
Data Infovision Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proofs
- Latest Passport Photo
- Original Testimonials along with Photocopy
Data Infovision Walkin Details:Walk-In Date: 6th to 10th October 2015
Walk-In Time: 10 AM
Walk In Venue:
Data Infovison Pvt. Ltd.,
SCO 04, 2nd Floor,
Brass Market, Rewari ( 1 Hour from Gurgaon and just 50 Km )
Landmark : 2nd Floor, Dr. K.K. Nagar Hospital
Share This Job Opening...!!